Gifts For Your BFF Who's Killing It As A Mom
1. The Anti-Inflammatory Diet Slow Cooker Cookbook - This is called a shameless plug, even though I swear it’s a life-saving gift for anyone feeding a lot of mouths! Pair it with 2. Crock-Pot 6-Quart Programmable Cook & Carry Slow Cooker, and you have the makings of the perfect gift.
3. J.Crew Arc Wire Fringe Earrings - J. Crew is running a bunch of big sales between now and Christmas. Grab a pair of these for a friend and one for yourself before they sell out.
4. Miir Insulated Tumbler - My dream tumbler — slim, light, well-sealed, well-designed. Every product Miir sells funds a trackable giving project too!
5. Stress Away Roller - Did you know you don’t have to buy a whole kit in order to grab your favorite Young Living products? Just buy as a “Retail Customer” and you can pick and choose exactly what you need with zero strings attached. Like this dreamy (and necessary) blended roller that washes cares away. I have this one permanently living in my purse for easy access.
6. One Love Organics Skin Savior - The name says it all. Motherhood is not for the weary and every mama’s face requires a touch of saving grace from One Love Organics.
7. Thrive Market membership - If you haven’t tried a Thrive Market member yet…what rock have you been hiding under?! My family has been using Thrive for several years now and according to my last check, we’ve saved TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS in total. It’s like Costco prices, but with Whole Foods products, and you don’t even have to buy in bulk…plus it comes shipped to your door. Make a mama friend happy this Christmas.
8. All the OILS - Did you know diffusing essential oils isn’t just about making your room smell like an Anthropologie store? With the right oil combos, you can kill germs, support respiratory illness, purify the air, calm nerves…the list is seemingly endless. Diffuser + the top 11 oils (and extra goodies!) come in this Premium Wellness Starter Kit.
9. Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer - This should be on every baby registry because it is truly mama’s best friend. Check out all the reviews!
10. Everlane Authentic Stretch High-Rise Skinny Ankle Jean - I never thought I would find a pair of under-$100 jeans I could gush about, but…these are them. Over 500 reviews totaling in at almost a solid 5 stars. These are magic jeans. For reference, I’m 5’3”, 125 lbs. and sized down a size to a 26 from my normal jean size 27. Perfect fit.
11. Mama Tired Blueprint - Use code GIFTGUIDE for 25% off. This is a blueprint for digging up the root of your exhaustion and saying farewell to fatigue forever. This is a guide in my online shop that I created to help women heal whatever’s going on in their bodies that is preventing them from living their lives in the full freedom of health and energy that they deserve.
12. EverlyWell at-home testing - Use this link for 12% off your order, and help a friend get to the bottom of her health questions with EASY at-home tests like food sensitivities, thyroid, vitamin D levels, fertility, and even metabolism and sleep!
13. Sweet Laurel: Recipes for Whole Food, Grain-Free Desserts - This GORGEOUS cookbook is a must-have to up the beauty and elegance in any kitchen. And the recipes are so good — their healthy ingredients are just a bonus!