Happy first day of FALL! It's here! It's here!
I want to start off this new season by spreading the word about Madeline Nutrition and my services...So this is a shout out giveaway! But I want to make it a bit more fun then just reposting the giveaway image above. Read on for details...
- You MUST repost ANY of my Instagram photos (this Giveaway image is up for grabs too!) on your own Instagram account.
- You MUST give a direct shout out to @MadelineNutrition in the first few lines of the caption. (Example: "I've been learning so much about wellness and nutrition through @MadelineNutrition's account. Go check her out!")
- You MUST use the HASHTAG #madelinenutrition somewhere in the caption or in a following comment (this makes it easier for me to find your entry, so don't forget this step!).
This giveaway runs from time of posting on 9/23/15 to 9/29/15 at 12pm PST. Winner will be announced through Instagram by the following day (9/30/15) and will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with contact info and address for the full prize package!
Below are the details about each and every item included in this Fall Goodies Giveaway! Even if you don't win, I encourage you to click on some of the links and shop around for these amazing products.
- A 30-minute phone consult with Madeline Nutrition, followed by a custom meal plan and recommendations list. ($75 value)
- Natural Vitality's Natural Calm magnesium powder supplement (8 oz.)—This stuff is my hero when it comes to sleep and relaxation. Magnesium is the anti-stress mineral that works toward relaxing the overall cardio and nervous systems. I take a teaspoon or two in water before bed when I remember, and I sleep like a baby on those nights! Plus...it's naturally fizzy!
- Great Lakes Gelatin (one 16-oz. can)—This is pure, powdered, collagen joint care—an excellent source of protein! I use it in smoothies as an unflavored protein powder with ZERO additives. From grass-fed cattle. ($18.99)
- TerrAmazon Raw Organic Cacao Nibs (6 oz. bag)— These exquisite and aromatic cacao nibs come from the finest variety of cacao, the "Criollo" bean. Great for baked dishes, oatmeal, granola, and smoothies. They're organic, raw, vegan, GMO-free, gluten-free, rich in antioxidants, and a natural source of fiber and iron. ($6.99)
Blue Lotus Chai (17 servings)—This is my favorite chai mix! It's a pure, clean product, free of sweeteners, milk powder, artificial flavorings and colorings and other undesirable fillers and additives. Use whatever type of milk or sweetener you wish, adjusting amounts to suit your own personal taste. I love its versatility! ($9)
22 ounce Tritan™ Flavor Infuser Bottle by rove®—This is the water bottle I'm currently using! It's BPA-FREE and leak-proof. The removable Flavor Pod naturally infuses your drink when you add fruit, herbs or flavored ice. A push button locking lid provides sure, sophisticated sipping for this eco-friendly reusable infuser that doubles as a water bottle with the infuser out. ($15.99)
6 piece laptop Bistro Lunch Box by rove®— This versatile 6 piece laptop Bistro Box by rove takes lunch to another level, allowing you to enjoy hot lunch service, cold lunch service, and bistro box service on the go. Constructed of BPA-free, durable polypropylene, Bistro Box includes a large bistro box, hinged lid with carrying handle, 2 triangular containers, and built-in reusable fork and spoon. Dishwasher safe! ($19.99)
- Yukon Territory Sourdough Starter from Cultures for Health—Make TRUE sourdough bread with this tried-and-true sourdough starter. The Cultures for Health website is a wealth of information on your fermenting and culturing journey as well! ($12.99)
- Redmond Earthpaste in lemon twist— an amazingly natural toothpaste made from hydrated Redmond clay and added Xylitol, essential oils, and real salt. It isn't just safe to swallow; each ingredient in Earthpaste has been used to support healthy systems! ($7.99)
- Redmond Real Salt (26 oz. pouch)—This is the salt that is a health food in my mind. It's a natural sea salt with more than 60 trace minerals, and no junk added. ($7.99)
- Teeccino Chicory Herbal Tea (a sampling of 10 tea bags in two flavors)—These "tea" bags are gluten-free, caffeine-free and acid-free. Tastes like a perfect cup of coffee, but better! Excellent as a coffee substitute or simply as its own delicious cup of herbal tea. ($5.99)
- TeeChia Gluten-Free Super Seeds Cereals (a sampling of 20 single-size serving packs in two flavors)—Amazing power breakfast on the go or to keep in your desk at work for sustained energy. No added sugars and full of fiber! ($27.99)
Native Forest Organic Coconut Cream (2- 5.4 fl. oz. cans)—Some of the purest coconut fats around! I love this organic brand for their commitment to purity and creating non-GMO products. Mix this cream into smoothies, lattes, or healthy desserts. ($4)
EPIC Bars (2 bison style)—This is the ultimate paleo protein bar, animal-style. Bison is my favorite flavor of EPIC bars. They're all gluten-free, and then one packs a punch with 11 grams of protein, and no added fillers! ($6)